- 1-14 Day Close: LOCK
- 15-30 Day Close: LOCK
- 31-45 Day Close: FLOAT Cautiously
- Recommendations can change throughout the day.
- Click for current Lock Advice
- Weekly Average 30-Yr FRM, down 0.06 point at 3.42% on 9-29-16.
- Rate Price Based on 3% MBS, Up 0.07 Point.
- DJI Stocks - Currently, $18,242.61, Down ($65.54) -0.36%
- Asian & European Stock Market Indexes Up 0.463%
- Crude Oil (WTI) - Currently, $48.15, Down ($0.09)
- Gold 1 Ounce - Currently, $1,314.10, Down ($2.50)
- Mortgage rates open Higher again Monday. Last week rates prices were up 0.03 point. This was not enough to change mortgage rate fees. The market experienced moderate volatility.
- Very nice reading in ISM MFG as August was below 50 (49.4) so that number appears to be a hiccup and not a trend. Overall, today's ISM MFG reading is a slight negative for pricing.
- Last week another round of very strong jobs data and the GDP report was higher than expected with little effect on rates.
- 30-year fixed-rate mortgage (FRM) averaged 3.42 percent with an average 0.5 point for the week ending September 29, 2016, down from last week when it averaged 3.48 percent. A year ago at this time, the 30-year FRM averaged 3.85 percent.
- Monday AM Brief
- The Week Ahead: Job Situation May Recovered
- The new normal: National average time to close settles at 46 days
- GSEs to raise conforming loan limits in 2017?
- Mortgage Rates and Applications Up
- FHA Loans : Still The Best Choice For Many Home Buyers
- FHA Condo Relief Coming: President Signs Bill
- Reverse mortgages is the hot new retirement planning tool
Why doesn't glue stick to the inside of the bottle?
Is it wrong for a vegetarian to eat animal crackers?
If people from Poland are called ""poles"" are people from Holland called ""holes?""
Can you cry under water?
Is there an abbreviation for the word abbreviation?
Why are there interstate highways in Hawaii?
CONSUMER EDUCATION = CONSUMER PROTECTION
- Rates and Points Explained
- FHA 203k Renovation Mortgage - Video
- Energy Efficient Mortgages - Video
- What You Should Know About APR
- How To Shop for Mortgage Rates.
- Beware of Misleading Lender Advertising
- Education is the best consumer protection
Real Estate & Mortgage Broker
San Diego FHA and VA Home Loans Escondido Mortgages Escondido Localism San Diego FHA and VA Home Loans San Diego Localism San Diego UFMIP Escondido Mortgages Escondido Localism San Diego Mortgage Ultimate Mortgage Calculator