- 1-14 Day Close: LOCK
- 15-30 Day Close: LOCK
- 31-45 Day Close: LOCK
- Recommendations can change throughout the day.
- Weekly Average 30-Yr FRM, up 0.06 point at 3.50% on 9-15-16.
- Rate Price Based on 3% MBS, Up 0.02 Point.
- DJI Stocks - Currently, $18,095.79, Up $61.02 0.34%
- Asian & European Stock Market Indexes Down -0.056%
- Crude Oil (WTI) - Currently, $43.44, Down ($0.14)
- Gold 1 Ounce - Currently, $1,315.90, Down ($9.40)
- Today's Retail Sales data was much weaker than expected and is a slight positive for rates.
- Mortgage rates are up slightly this AM. Wednesday, Mortgage rates prices moved down 0.26 point. This was enough to reduce mortgage rates or fees. The market experienced moderate volatility.
- 30-year fixed-rate mortgage (FRM) averaged 3.50 percent with an average 0.5 point for the week ending September 15, 2016, up from last week when it averaged 3.44 percent. A year ago at this time, the 30-year FRM averaged 3.91 percent.
- Thursday AM Brief
- Full House vote coming on Republican plan to abolish Dodd-Frank passes committee,
- Wells Fargo CEO headed to Senate hot seat for account scandal
- FHA Loans : Still The Best Choice For Many Home Buyers
- FHA Condo Relief Coming: President Signs Bill
- Reverse mortgages is the hot new retirement planning tool
CONSUMER EDUCATION = CONSUMER PROTECTION
- Rates and Points Explained
- FHA 203k Renovation Mortgage - Video
- Energy Efficient Mortgages - Video
- What You Should Know About APR
- How To Shop for Mortgage Rates.
- Beware of Misleading Lender Advertising
- Education is the best consumer protection
Real Estate & Mortgage Broker
San Diego FHA and VA Home Loans Escondido Mortgages Escondido Localism San Diego FHA and VA Home Loans San Diego Localism San Diego UFMIP Escondido Mortgages Escondido Localism San Diego Mortgage Ultimate Mortgage Calculator