- 1-14 Day Close: LOCK
- 15-30 Day Close: LOCK
- 31-45 Day Close: FLOAT Cautiously
- Recommendations can change throughout the day.
- Click for current Lock Advice
- Weekly Average 30-Yr FRM, down 0.06 point at 3.42% on 9-29-16.
Rate Price Based on 3% MBS, Up 0.01 Point.
DJI Stocks - Currently, $18,324.52, Down ($14.72) -0.08%
Asian & European Stock Market Indexes Up 0.39%
Crude Oil (WTI) - Currently, $47.14, Up $0.09
Gold 1 Ounce - Currently, $1,320.80, Down ($2.10)
- Mortgage rates open Higher again today. Wednesday, mortgage prices increased 0.13 point. This was enough to incrase mortgage rate fees. The market experienced moderate volatility.
- Another round of very strong jobs data and the GDP was revised higher than expected. Neither of these data sets have much weight but combined, they are negative for pricing.
- 30-year fixed-rate mortgage (FRM) averaged 3.42 percent with an average 0.5 point for the week ending September 29, 2016, down from last week when it averaged 3.48 percent. A year ago at this time, the 30-year FRM averaged 3.85 percent.
- Thursday AM Brief
- Home Values Rise Higher in August
- The new normal: National average time to close settles at 46 days
- GSEs to raise conforming loan limits in 2017?
- Mortgage Rates and Applications Up
- FHA Loans : Still The Best Choice For Many Home Buyers
- FHA Condo Relief Coming: President Signs Bill
- Reverse mortgages is the hot new retirement planning tool
CONSUMER EDUCATION = CONSUMER PROTECTION
- Rates and Points Explained
- FHA 203k Renovation Mortgage - Video
- Energy Efficient Mortgages - Video
- What You Should Know About APR
- How To Shop for Mortgage Rates.
- Beware of Misleading Lender Advertising
- Education is the best consumer protection
Real Estate & Mortgage Broker
San Diego FHA and VA Home Loans Escondido Mortgages Escondido Localism San Diego FHA and VA Home Loans San Diego Localism San Diego UFMIP Escondido Mortgages Escondido Localism San Diego Mortgage Ultimate Mortgage Calculator