- FHA 203K Renovation Mortgage
- Renovate and Purchases or Refinance with one loan.
- All You Need To Know About 203K
- 1-14 Day Close: LOCK
- 15-30 Day Close: FLOAT With Caution
- 31-45 Day Close: FLOAT
- Recommendations can change throughout the day.
- Freddie Mac Average:30-Yr FRM, down 0.03 at 3.62% on 2-25-16.
Rate Price Based on 3% MBS, Up 0.28 Point.
DJI Stocks - Currently, $16,739.38, Up $42.09 0.25%
Asian & European Stock Market Indexes Up 0.662%
Crude Oil (WTI) - Currently, $33.90, Up $0.83
Gold 1 Ounce - Currently, $1,227.00, Down ($13.60)
- Across the board, this morning's reports are ALL negative for Mortgage Rates.
Feb. Consumer Sentiment 91.70 versus est. 91.00
- 30-year fixed-rate mortgage (FRM) averaged 3.62 percent with an average 0.6 point for the week ending February 25, 2016, down from last week when it averaged 3.65 percent. A year ago at this time, the 30-year FRM averaged 3.80 percent.
- January Headline Durable Goods Were Much Stronger than Expected at 4.9% versus expected 2.5% and are negative for Mortgage pricing causing us to test our floor of support this morning.
- Friday AM Brief
- FHA top gun won't rule out further insurance-premium cuts
- 5 Things Most Real Estate Agents Don't Know About Low Down Payment Options
- No More VA Loan Limit Cap or Seller Mandatory Fees
- Oil extends rally to $35 after Iran welcomes output freeze
- Ellie Mae: Average Days To Close Increased Again In January
- House Flipping Is Making a Comeback in Las Vegas
- Mortgage refinance applications spike thanks to low rates
- A caboose in the woods
- Mile-high skyscraper set to be world's tallest and twice as tall as the Burj Khalifa
- Zillow founder: Is virtual touring next for the housing market?
- If at first you don't succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried.
- A conclusion is the place where you got tired of thinking.
- Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.
- The hardness of the butter is proportional to the softness of the bread.
- To steal ideas from one person is plagiarism; to steal from many is research.
- The problem with the gene pool is that there is no lifeguard.
- The sooner you fall behind, the more time you'll have to catch up.
- The colder the x-ray table, the more of your body is required to be on it.
- Everyone has a photographic memory; some just don't have film.
- If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you.
- If your car could travel at the speed of light, would your headlights work?
CONSUMER EDUCATION = CONSUMER PROTECTION
- Rates and Points Explained
- FHA 203k Renovation Mortgage - Video
- Energy Efficient Mortgages - Video
- What You Should Know About APR
- How To Shop for Mortgage Rates.
- Beware of Misleading Lender Advertising
- Education is the best consumer protection
Real Estate & Mortgage Broker
San Diego FHA and VA Home Loans Escondido Mortgages Escondido Localism San Diego FHA and VA Home Loans San Diego Localism San Diego UFMIP Escondido Mortgages Escondido Localism San Diego Mortgage Ultimate Mortgage Calculator