- 1-14 Day Close: FLOAT With Caution
- 15-30 Day Close: FLOAT With Caution
- 31-45 Day Close: FLOAT With Caution
- Recommendations can change throughout the day.
- Freddie Mac Average:30-Yr FRM, Down 0.01 point on: 12-24-15 to: 3.96%
- Rate Price Based on 3.5% MBS - Currently, Up 0.02 Point.
- DJI Stocks - Currently, $17,686.02, Down ($34.96)
- Asian & European Stock Market Indexes Down -0.331%
- Crude Oil (WTI) - Currently, $36.71, Down ($1.08)
- Gold 1 Ounce - Currently, $1,063.70, Down ($7.50)
- Yesterday, readers of my blog received notice at 9:45 AM that there would be midday price increases.
- Rates increased slightly because December Consumer Confidence was much better than forecast. Generally, this type of beat is negative for rates.
- We are in the middle of the typically slow two week holiday. Many won't work this week, others will be part time. This week however has a number of key economic reports.
- Wednesday AM Brief
- What The Big Short movie Gets Right, and Wrong, About the Housing Bubble
- New Home Sales Keep Rising in November
- Fannie Mae: Expect 3 more Fed rate hikes in 2016
- Here's what the housing & mortgage industry will look like in 2016
- A Revolving Door Helps Big Banks Quiet Campaign to Muscle Out Fannie and Freddie
- 2016 Maximum Fannie and Freddie Conforming Loan Limits
CONSUMER EDUCATION = CONSUMER PROTECTION
- Rates and Points Explained
- FHA 203k Renovation Mortgage - Video
- Energy Efficient Mortgages - Video
- What You Should Know About APR
- How To Shop for Mortgage Rates.
- Beware of Misleading Lender Advertising
- Education is the best consumer protection
Real Estate & Mortgage Broker
San Diego FHA and VA Home Loans Escondido Mortgages Escondido Localism San Diego FHA and VA Home Loans San Diego Localism San Diego UFMIP Escondido Mortgages Escondido Localism San Diego Mortgage Ultimate Mortgage Calculator