- REVERSE MORTGAGE (HECM)
- Financial Freedom for Qualified Seniors
- Click for Reverse Mortgage Details
- 1-14 Day Close: FLOAT With Caution
- 15-30 Day Close: FLOAT With Caution
- 31-45 Day Close: FLOAT With Caution
- Recommendations can change throughout the day.
- Weekly Average 30-Yr FRM, up 0.03 point at 3.46% on 9-1-16.
Rate Price Based on 3% MBS, Up 0.13 Point.
DJI Stocks - Currently, $18,507.78, Up $88.48 0.48%
Asian & European Stock Market Indexes Up 0.362%
Crude Oil (WTI) - Currently, $44.18, Up $1.02
Gold 1 Ounce - Currently, $1,320.60, Up $4.30
- Last Friday's, weaker employment data was less than was expected but more importantly - weaker than was needed for a Sept rate hike. This is positive for pricing.
- Mortgage rates are moving sideways again today. Mortgage rates prices moved up 0.08 point Friday. This was not enough to increase mortgage rates or fees. The market experienced moderate to low volatility yesterday.
- 30-year fixed-rate mortgage (FRM) averaged 3.46 percent with an average 0.5 point for the week ending September 1, 2016, up from last week when it averaged 3.43 percent. A year ago at this time, the 30-year FRM averaged 3.89%.
CONSUMER EDUCATION = CONSUMER PROTECTION
- Rates and Points Explained
- FHA 203k Renovation Mortgage - Video
- Energy Efficient Mortgages - Video
- What You Should Know About APR
- How To Shop for Mortgage Rates.
- Beware of Misleading Lender Advertising
- Education is the best consumer protection
Real Estate & Mortgage Broker
San Diego FHA and VA Home Loans Escondido Mortgages Escondido Localism San Diego FHA and VA Home Loans San Diego Localism San Diego UFMIP Escondido Mortgages Escondido Localism San Diego Mortgage Ultimate Mortgage Calculator