- 1-15 Day Close: LOCK
- 16-30 Day Close: LOCK
- 31-45 Day Close: LOCK
- Recommendations can change throughout the day.
- Click for current Lock Advice
- Average 30-Yr FRM, up 0.05 points to 4.13% on 12-8-16
- Rate Price Based on 3.5% MBS, Up 0.21 Point.
- DJI Stocks - Currently, $19,553.94, Up $4.32 0.02%
- Asian & European Stock Market Indexes Up 0.573%
- Crude Oil (WTI) - Currently, $50.64, Up $0.87
- Gold 1 Ounce - Currently, $1,172.90, Down ($5.30)
- Rate Lock Advisory. Lock whenever prices improve. Today's MBS market remains volatile after the DJI 298 point leap yesterday. Technical analysis provides no sign of long time rates improving in this uncertain market.
- Thursday's Market Data: Looking ahead, the Federal Reserve is widely expected to raise interest rates at the close of its two-day policy meeting on Wednesday. Fed-funds futures, used by investors to speculate on the direction and pace of rising interest rates, were pricing in a more than 97% probability of a hike next week.
- Wednesday's Mortgage Results: prices for rates based on Mortgage Backed Securities (MBS) closed down 0.27 point.
30-year fixed-rate mortgage (FRM) averaged 4.13 percent with an average 0.5 point for the week ending December 8, 2016, up from last week when it averaged 4.08 percent. A year ago at this time, the 30-year FRM averaged 3.95 percent.
- Thursday AM Brief
- What Demographics Will Fuel Housing Demand in 2017?
- MBA: Mortgage applications go quiet as mortgage rates rise
- Trump Officially Taps Carson for HUD Secretary
- Will Trump ax mortgage interest tax deduction?
- Consumer Financial Protection Bureau in jeopardy
- Congress could play Grinch this Christmas for homeowners
- Conforming loan limits increase for first time since 2006
- Financial planners warming to reverse mortgages
CONSUMER EDUCATION = CONSUMER PROTECTION
- Rates and Points Explained
- FHA 203k Renovation Mortgage - Video
- Energy Efficient Mortgages - Video
- What You Should Know About APR
- How To Shop for Mortgage Rates.
- Beware of Misleading Lender Advertising
- Education is the best consumer protection
Real Estate & Mortgage Broker
San Diego FHA and VA Home Loans Escondido Mortgages Escondido Localism San Diego FHA and VA Home Loans San Diego Localism San Diego UFMIP Escondido Mortgages Escondido Localism San Diego Mortgage Ultimate Mortgage Calculator