- 1-7 Day Close: LOCK
- 8-14 Day Close: LOCK
- 15-30 Day Close: LOCK
- Freddie Mac Average:30-Yr FRM, on: 9-10-15: 3.90% - Up 0.01 point
- Rate Price Based on 3.5% MBS - Currently, Up 0.12 Point.
- DJI Stocks - Currently, $16,334.01, Up $80.44
- Asian & European Stock Market Indexes Down -0.802%
- Crude Oil (WTI) - Currently, $44.41, Up $0.26
- Gold 1 Ounce - Currently, $1,109.00, Up $7.00
- The chance for rates to increase outweighs the chance of improvement so the safe bet is to lock as soon as possible.
- In the face of continued stock market volatility and major economic data, mortgage rates showed surprisingly little movement
- Friday's reports show Unemployment Rate dropped AND wages increased...therefore this increases the chance the Fed. will bump up rates in September.
- Last week's fairly upbeat report leaves the door open for a rate hike in September.
- Thursday AM Brief
- "No Californian's" Stickers Slapped on For Sale Signs
- The Rise of the Backyard Farm
- Freddie Mac makes it easier to get a mortgage modification
- Mortgage Credit Availability Loosened in August: MBA
- Homes Still Selling Fast Heading Into Fall
- Exec at center of first TARP bank failure gets 8 years in prison
- Hot New Fannie Program is Here
- MBA: Housing demand to surge over next 10 years
CONSUMER EDUCATION = CONSUMER PROTECTION
- Rates and Points Explained
- FHA 203k Renovation Mortgage - Video
- Energy Efficient Mortgages - Video
- What You Should Know About APR
- How To Shop for Mortgage Rates.
- Beware of Misleading Lender Advertising
- Education is the best consumer protection
Real Estate & Mortgage Broker
San Diego FHA and VA Home Loans Escondido Mortgages Escondido Localism San Diego FHA and VA Home Loans San Diego Localism San Diego UFMIP Escondido Mortgages Escondido Localism San Diego Mortgage Ultimate Mortgage Calculator